1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No game will load in R4 :(

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by venomhao, May 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venomhao

venomhao New Member

Ok, erm i have not touch my DS for about 3months.. so, now when i use my DS to play my previous game, it will still load properly and is able to play.

However, when i recently download all the new games and place them into my R4(after extraction), they simplily does not laod.. they just show me a me a message "unable to load game, please restart or reinert the game card".

Even when im using the emulator in my computer, it will also not load..

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Please read the Common Issues thread.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. venomhao

venomhao New Member

yep.. did that, but it does not work... but i found the way out... which is by using the code :

020CAE48 E3A00000
    020CAE4C E12FFF1E
    020CB1B0 E3A00000
    020CB1B4 E12FFF1E

but i managed to play it on my NDS... however, how come the no$GBA does not work...>.< i tried to patch the game, used the code under the cheats, but somehow it does not load.. any help??

but by using iDeas emulator, it can play... >.< how come...but will not load my saved data that is from NDS

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You have failed to mention what game you are trying to run. I highly doubt that Action Replay code works on ALL games, so I'm assuming you are having a specific problem with one game, not every game like you said earlier?

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Memory addresses differ in each game, so it would be likely to cause crashing.

6. venomhao

venomhao New Member

erm.. sorry for not mentioning the game... was too engross into writing... erm the game im playing is "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: echos of time".

Just found out that i have not downloaded the patched version for no$gba. that's why i cannot play FFCC:EOT. now it works. thanks for helping ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.