1. This forum is in read-only mode.

No Downloads Work Any More

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Modemizer, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Modemizer

Modemizer New Member

I was wondering if the site is under renovation or something. I paid for the Premium Member service and was happy with my downloads. They are quick and hassle free. I stopped downloading roms for about a week and then when I came back I can't download a single thing. I click Download From North American Server like before for the past several dayts and I get a timed out page. "The server at us2.romulation.net is taking too long to respond."

I was wondering what is going on here and how long will it take to be fixed. If it takes too long to fix maybe our expiration date should be bumped up a few weeks while the site is down. Like I said I was pretty happy until this happened.

I realize that sites have problems occasionally but when people are paying for access they should be reimbursed for time lost.

Any Staff input would be appreciated.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we are having hardware issues with the server, someone is going to go out and look at it in a few hours.

3. Modemizer

Modemizer New Member

Oh ok, and sorry for posting in the wrong section. I just realized that. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't gonna take like a few weeks to fix the problem. It's been like four or five days that I've notice this. Great service if you have a modded game console. This breaths new life into my old system that I couldn't rent games anymore. Very pleased with the service so far.

Thanks for replying. :)