1. This forum is in read-only mode.

no 3ds emulators yet! dont be fooled

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by SparksBlade, Mar 7, 2014.

1. SparksBlade

SparksBlade New Member

although it's been almost 8 months since the "3ds emulators" came out, i'm sure there still are many people falling prey to these "developers "'s schemes so i would like to point out a few things you should keep in mind when you come across a 3ds "emulator":
    1. the name-if it's something like "3dsemulator", "emulatorfor3ds", "pokemonxyemulator" or anything that's just too straight forward, it's mostly probably(almost certainly, but still) a fake. i mean come on, assuming that someone made the emu, they would name it something better
    2. the screenshots-most of the screenshots i've come across are either of the 3ds itself, or a window in which a game is being played(usually pokemon or mario kart). some of them will arouse suspicion while others may seem legit, but remember that a picture speaks a thousand words
    3. the english-most of the sites claiming to the emu have used very poor english, although some are good in that aspect. if the english's bad, or they're writing something to praise themselves just leave the page
    4. the "emulator"-every emulator out there is free. if you have to do a survey to download or activate it, it's a scam
    5. comments-if you came across an emu on youtube, check the no. of likes and comments. firstly, a legit one will have many likes and comments. if there's none there's no need for you to even think about it. if there are any comments check them out. some will say it's junk and all, so that one's sorted out. but if some claim to work, well, i've always found that all the comments were made around the same date, and you wont find any new comments there after a month or so except "IT'S A SCAM" and something like that.

also, most of the sites claim the same thing that "people say mario kart runs perfectly on the said emulator, but we haven't confirmed"

also keep checking this site or some other reputable site for any news.
    till then stay content with your wii, nds, gba, N64 etc. emulators

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

any emulator that plays any game perfectly on release is a scam. That doesn't happen in reality.

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The only emulator I would be leave if one is made by Martin!, the maker of No-cash no$gba .

Best to start with 2DS as play 3ds games in 2D level would be easy-er for programmers to start of with.

4. Loonylion

the 3d stuff is the easy bit. It just needs all the rest done first.

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Did not know it would be easy xd, I see thanks ;)

Anyway here is an intresting site for programmers scrips .

http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Main_Page

http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Flash_Filesystem

6. Loonylion

compared to creating an efficient and accurate emulator, its easy.

7. SparksBlade

SparksBlade New Member

From what i've heard a 2ds is just a 3ds without 3d capability, rest is same. So cracking 2ds is as difficult as a 3ds.
    And jhon i had read ur post saying martin might be working on the 3ds, any news yet

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

No, there's none.

9. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Martin still busy working on No$PSX right now. Visit www.ngemu.com for information.