1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendogs Help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by rhiebert, Aug 29, 2007.

1. rhiebert

rhiebert New Member

I kinda figure I have to get a NDS to actually play the game seeing as it asks me to say the dogs name which I do via my pc mic and the dog doesn't register the name. Any idea's or am I correct in just having to buy it lol so much for try before buy :c

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Buying a NDS is definitely the easy solution, you can then get a flash cart and play the downloaded ROMs on your NDS, gives almost perfect compatibility.

3. jetsetluv

jetsetluv New Member

I NEED HELP TOO.
    when i play nintendogs whatever version it is, the game fails to register my voice. like, i say "spot" and the puppy HEARD it, but i gotta repeat it again and again. but it just repeats over and over. It just doesn't register! for the name, and the command, "sit" or something. pressing any button doesn't help at all. not even start. RIGHT. so what's wrong? i don't even get to play the game. sheesh.

i'm using the roms from this site, and an r4... nds.. erm yeah.. help... :( ???

4. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

^ not sure, make sure you speak really clearly and not too loud, works fine for me.

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

It happens to me once in a while. The command which I registered the action too sometimes was in a different tone. And at the start, you have to keep saying your dog's name till it gets it.

6. emmkayye

emmkayye Well-Known Member

to register the name, you have to say it a lot of times. for a command, you have to touch the dog. for eg: you lift the paw up and say shake (i think it was like this) and then the dog will remember it.
    hope its right..havent played in ages.

7. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

well to do this say it clearly and the same tone when you are trying to register names and commands

8. maddyt

maddyt New Member

ye u do hav to get a ds to play it happy to help! :)