1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendogs + Cats - Should I?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by king_leo, May 11, 2011.

1. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

I am planning to get a 3ds next Friday, i want to get a game with it so i went with a familiar to me, Nintendogs + Cats.

I told my Cod loving friends ( D: ) and they said i was being an idiot, How the game "Was For Girls" but i loved nintendogs on DS. I know that no games are based just "For Girls" but is this too far for me?

Now should i get Nintendogs + Cats, Or is it too Lady Like. If so any other ideas?

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

No you shouldn't. It's almost the same as the ds version but with better graphics. The cats part is just an extra option. I don't like it.

3. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

I wouldn't say that its a "game for girls" but as someone who has a 16-years-old real life cat I can affirm that I don't see the fun on a game like that.

Try to buy it for another person or something, I don't think that the game is worth buying on shop.

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I played it for 5 minutes, its boring.

5. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

I played Nintendogs for a verry long time and there is not girly bout it.
    I do recomment you playing Nintendogs for ds first to see if you like the game itself if you havent.
    As for what i've seen its a good game, and you should know that what other people say isnt true or thear thinking... that you would see alot in your life.

6. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

Don't worry about what other people think. Do what YOU feel is right. If you want the game, go get it. To heck with what other people think.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read

8. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

It's not stupid. It's high-speak.

9. lewis9191

Please say how?

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

uhm dude. he wanted to know our opinions
    Post Merge: [time]1305235309[/time]
    Hi inunah. sex.

11. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Because someone saying a game is good doesn't mean its actually true, same goes in the other way.

12. lewis9191

Imagine you have seen an advert for a game, The first game was good and this one looks interesting.

What you don't know is it has been rushed, the graphics are similar or exactly the same as its processor and the gameplay sucks aswell. Its replayability is poor and the online doesn't work.

Most of these games cost around £40 and that is abit of money for some people.
    So saying just go for it and don't listen to these peoples opinions in silly.
    Yes I know its peoples opinions and one persons worst game could be someone favourite
    BUT not listening at all is just plain dumb.

13. taleoson

taleoson Well-Known Member

Get SSIV way better on my 41st hour:)