1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo is upsetting

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by timmy1991, Apr 30, 2009.

1. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I'm starting to get really upset by how Nintendo is doing... They are falling way behind Sony and Microsoft in the capabilities of their systems... No DVD or MP3 playback on the Wii, The music player for the DSi must be in AAC format... I think that as soon as Microsoft decides to come out with their own handheld system, Nintendo just may go under, they've almost always been on the brink of failure since the PS1 made its debut, and are probably only here today because of their lower prices. Nintendo just might have to step it up a little bit...

2. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Force them to change their creative director maybe?

3. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

How have they been on the brink of going under? The DS and Wii are the most sold systems... ever.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Nintendo is & have always been a videogames development company over the years & because of this they focus all of their efforts into this one thing. And though it may not be as advisable these days as you said, still people go gaga over whatever gadgetry Nintendo dishes out. My only complain to Nintendo is they don't value all of their older stuff, I'm talking about backward compatibility. Why does whenever Nintendo launches a new product they don't give people value for their money :p

5. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

What do you mean, Nintendo fall behind the competition? They have introduced a dual screen handheld, with touch-screen. They have introduced a motion controller for their latest system.

I wouldn't buy a Wii for its DVD or MP3 playback abilities. I'd buy a cheap DVD player for that.

AAC is made popular by the iPod and iTunes, so support for AAC makes sense. You probably already have a library full of iTunes AAC songs...

Psst... and their games are only 16-128MB each, easily ripped, widely released and there's no tampering with the hardware required.

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

You can play MP3's through the wii.. it involves using the picture edit app. I dont know the exact method so you can google it :D

7. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

You're a terrible troll. You just might have to step it up a little bit...

8. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

In my point of view, I think that Nintendo's games give me such a better time than sony's or microsoft's cause Nintendo makes such easy and addicting games compared to the utter violent games those 2 produce

9. LionsTeeth

LionsTeeth Member

lol wut

nintendo is not just going to go broke because competition exists in the market

10. raptir

raptir Member

Troll topic? As quick as I am to admit that Nintendo has been going downhill as far as hardware goes, they're still vastly outselling the competition.

11. jevejo777

jevejo777 Well-Known Member

you can say that but i don't know any other handheld with touch screen

12. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

iphone, ipod touch.

13. jevejo777

jevejo777 Well-Known Member

i was talking about handhelds that are made for games. sorry if i was unclear

14. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

True. Please lock, there is no discussion, just an inevitable flame.

15. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I actually don't have any AAC songs... all the music I have is in either MP3, WMA, WAV, or OGG... I guess that's because I haven't given into buying an actual Ipod... I use either Moonshell or an MP3 player that just happens to look like an Ipod nano...
    And the PS3 controller does have motion capabilities to an extent.

16. Nox

Nox Well-Known Member

That's what your problem is?The bad music player and lack of dvd/playback?
    Aren't we supposed to be playing games on gaming systems?
    You already have a cell that does all those things and clearly you have a PC which can play your silly DVD's.
    As long as Nintendo does what it's supposed to do and proviedes good gaming platforms I'm all giddy with content and joy -_-"

17. Atlnathics

Atlnathics Active Member

As soon as people realise that PC gaming is far superior then console gaming, Nintendo will either die or come out with a Nintendo PC lul.
    But so far, Nintendo is beating Sony and Microsoft in the market and it will be a long time before Nintendo goes bankrupt.

18. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

well they did go bankrupt when they started releasing those crappy games back in the game crash
    and I think Nintendo still didnt learn his lesson
    they're still releasing crap games like the Imagine series

19. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's not Nintendo.

20. JuuJuu

JuuJuu Member

Lol, yeah if you don't have to keep upgrading every time a new amazing high spec game comes out!