1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo E3 conference

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by denkou, Jun 2, 2009.

1. denkou

denkou Member

Nintendo once again for the second time ( as far as i have seen) has given the gamers a pathetic attempt to make us want to buy a Wii. The only game for the wii that I felt is worth buying would be the new Metorid game. Other then that the Wii part of the conference was horrible. The only thing that surpised me once again was the Metorid game. They are hyping Mario way to much. When I think Nintendo, I think: Link, Mario, Star Fox, Samus, Chrono, Ness. I mean they couldn't even hint at a new Zelda for the Wii. Oh wait they need announce Super Mario Galaxy 2

Lets move on to the Ds part of the conference. This wasn't as much fail as the Wii part but it didn't save the horrible conference. I felt happy when I heard about Golden Sun for Ds but they didn't go into it like they should have. Same with the new Zelda game for it. They just said the name showed a few shots and it was over. I am not impressed by Nintendo. The Ds part of the conference was good compared to the Wii spot.

Lets get into general stuff. Nintendo had some vital monitoring that was the worest demo i have ever seen. Half the time I couldn't understand the guy and the other half made me sad. Okay i am not going to lie when they showed the Women Murder Book Club,( if i get the name wrong w.e) I couldn't stop laughing my butt off. I was like what is going on here. Off this game now cause I can't stop laughing.

In overall, Nintendo showed they have nothing to offer us gamers. All they did was talk about how great motion plus was. The Microsoft conference did the right thing by show and tell. All Nintendo did was talk. And that one lady Cammie needs to get fired she failed on so many levels not even a hack for unlimited lives could save her from failing. Lol rambling I am. Thanks for reading this and Lets talk about it if you have seen it. I personally can't wait for Sony's since they might show ff13

2. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

i personally thought that the nintendo E3 conference was better then last years (wiimotionplus comes out in less then a week+wii sports resort and red steel 2 and 2 tennis and one golf game using the WMP) super mario galaxy looks great, and i cant wait to get my hands on new super mario bros wii. so what if they are releasing a lot for mario, he's the biggest mascot for nintendo
    but i think that they should have show video of the new zelda game for DS

3. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Three words: Golden Sun DS.
    Three more words: Mario Galaxy 2.
    Some more: Golden Sun DS.
    Another three words: Team Ninja's Metroid.
    A few more: Golden Sun DS.
    And another: 2D Mario Wii.
    Finally: Golden Sun DS.

Nintendo rocked. ;)

4. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

i think they focused more on the Wii than the DS, and you forgot to include Miyamoto's announcement at the round table (or something like that) that a new Zelda game is coming to the Wii by 2010, and it will fully implement the Motion Plus.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Probably Golden Sun :)

6. getbuck21

getbuck21 Well-Known Member

Except link is going to be an adult... :/

7. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

I read through that about 4 times, thinking something was fishy.
    The 5th time, i realised... WHAT ? 2D MARIO?
    then the 6th time, I realised that it was Golden Sun DS, written like four times. LOL

8. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

The Team Ninja Metroid looks sick!! Golden Sun DS is finaly here!! PSP GO.... WTF is the point in that??

9. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

same point as DSi......

anyway no news on news Pokemon game?

10. ovesh

ovesh New Member

well the new zelda is the most intersting thing but I wanted a new ip or a remake of an old game like kid icurs enough with the zelda mario samues every year , give me something new .

11. Light_Of_Darkness

Light_Of_Darkness Well-Known Member

the team ninja metroid is officially called Metroid: Other M. does this mean that samus has enemies from the past? :eek: (that she hasnt yet killed, like from training by the chozo past) or maybe she was part of an experiment and the other person in that experiment is out to get her.
    oh and what games are actually meant for the DSi? all i see are games that work with both and the DSiWare. other then that, theres no reason to buy the DSi for anything more then the included features.

and I cant wait to get my hands on Zelda spirit tracks!

P.S.: who went all "OMFGWTFHMARIOROXSAUCE" when they saw New SMB Wii?

12. Karl202623

Karl202623 Well-Known Member

Wow,New Super Mario Bros.Wii...:D