1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo DSi System Update makes TT card useless.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by pheonix_102, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

I unfortunantly updated my DSi and then tried playing my TT DSi card. It then says an error has occured. Please shut down your system. I couldn't find any help using google, and couldn't find any posts on romulation. Anyone else going through the same thing? So pissed right now. Im not about to pay for over priced games again.

2. Megaman_670

Megaman_670 Member

its tooooooooooo late man. wait for new firmware

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

yup, the 1.4 update blocked all flashcarts. Some teams are are showing signs of having bypassed it though.

4. gb11

gb11 Member

i just watched a video of AZVI showing how they cracked the firmware , their DSi was running just fine with their card, but still its not downloadable ....

5. pheonix_102

Dang, this sucks. Now what am I supposed to do? Is there a different card out there that someone knows for sure works even with the new system update? How could they do this!!!

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

just wait for the teams to bypass the block. no flashcarts currently work.

7. pheonix_102

Sorry to keep going on like this, but because I am a very very impatient person, is there a way for me right now, to at least somehow reset my DSi to factory settings? I'm bored out of my mind searching the internet, and wondering if someone already knows and can save me the trouble.

8. jiang06

jiang06 New Member

you must use ezflashcard

9. pheonix_102

What's the safest site to buy that?

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You cannot reset your DSi, you will have to wait.

I don't know what Jiang06 means about the EZFlash, as far as I know their cart is blocked as well, but like all the other cart teams out there, they are working on a way to fix it.

11. pheonix_102

well, okay then, thanks for all the help everyone! Hope it's fixed soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.