1. This forum is in read-only mode.

nintendo DS ddst card won't work.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by rickyb1998, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickyb1998

rickyb1998 New Member

Hello , 1st time poster/downloader on here so please forgive me if this is in the wrong place, but my son's nintendo DS card won't work.When DS is turned on we're just getting a 'menu' icon in the top screen and we can't do anything.I dowmnloaded 'monsters v aliens' and latest harry potter game onto the ddst SD chip and it was working fine.I then downloaded several more games onto it and deleted a load of old games that he didn't want any more and that is when the problem started.I am sure I only deleted games nothing else - though I can't be certain.The 'TT Menu' file is still on it.I've now deleted everyting I downloaded today from the card but I can't get past the 'menu' icon.Please can anybody help me as my son will be suicidal without his DS.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's possible that you deleted an important folder.

Backup any games you want, and delete everything off your MicroSD Card.
    Go to www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds and download the latest DSTT/TTDS firmware
    Extract the files and put them on your MicroSD Card.
    Put the games on it.
    Put it in your TTDS card and the card in your DS.

3. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

This happened to me a few times once. Do what TirithRR said and if that doesn't work try blowing on the chip and putting it back into the DSTT/TTDS card properly if it isn't already. It's probably something to do with firmware though.

4. rickyb1998

rickyb1998 New Member

Cheers Guys that's worked a treat.We are back up and running

5. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

make sure its not fake cause fake ones delete things and burn up
    my first two did the same thing that yours did
    go to ndstt.com and anti fake to check whether its fake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.