1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo Cart's.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dogmeatius, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogmeatius

Dogmeatius Member

I have a question.

I have been using the original R4 cart for a little over a year and up until about 3/ 4 months ago, I never experienced any problems with it. Now however, I'm finding that anti-piracy built into games is becoming increasingly hard to bypass using this cart. Not only that, but I am also a little unhappy with the lack of features (or features that I actually know of) for it.

Onto my question. In your opinion, people of RomUlation, what is THE best Cart for the DSLite?

I'd like as many opinions as well as reasons as possible please. I'm looking into getting a new cart. Probably ordering some time next week. But I'd like to make an informed decsion this time, as when I purchased the R4, I was under the impression that it was the ONLY Cart of it's type on the market.

Thanks in advance.

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Acekard2i

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Yeah, Acekard2i, CycloDS or TTDS those are the best.

4. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

alternately, you can use YSMenu, which uses DSTT's unofficial firmware.

5. Dogmeatius

Dogmeatius Member

Does the AceKard2i work with the DSLite?

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Yes, the Acekard 2i will work with the DS, DS Lite, and DSi.

7. JayBlue

JayBlue Well-Known Member

What about M3, M3 Real & M3 Zero? :-\

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

M3 Zero has a card that works on the DSi, I believe. I don't think the others do.
    They aren't as good as the Acekard2i. And the Acekard 2i is good just because of the third party support, with the unofficial AKAIO firmware. Similar to how the TTDS has a third part creating firmware for it.

9. JayBlue

JayBlue Well-Known Member

M3 real is the original, and M3 simple is a lighter version(much like r4)and M3 Zero is the DSi version of the flashcart

10. Dogmeatius

Dogmeatius Member

Well thank you for the suggestions. I will look into getting the AceKard2i then. Now to find a retailer stocking them..

11. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Deal-extreme.It can take up to 3 weeks to be delivered,but they are only $12.

Note to Delivery whingers:-

If people dont like waiting for 3 odd weeks for their cart to come,they have a QUICK SERVICE for about $19 extra,which added to the price of the cart,puts it on a par with virtually anywhere else,as Ive seen carts for $32 in other retailers.
    What do people expect from a "free delivery" service-you now have an option!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.