1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo 3DS - Latest System Version: 4.1.0-8U

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by jpm83160, May 15, 2012.

1. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

Nintendo 3DS - Latest System Version: 4.1.0-8U

Get Organized with Folders
    Now you can create folders to easily organize your games and applications on the Nintendo 3DSâ„¢ HOME Menu. Each folder can store up to 60 software icons, giving you quick and easy access to your growing Nintendo 3DS software library.

Nintendo eShop Updates
    Browse more content at once using the top and bottom rows. Explore the full library of original 3D games, classic Virtual Consoleâ„¢ games, demos of select retail and digital games and more with a new row of browsing on the Nintendo eShop

Get helpful recommendations for titles you may like on the Nintendo eShop. Look for the "Recommendations" section to browse games worth checking out. You can also see games that other players have downloaded based on the game page you are looking at, or a game you have just purchased

UPDATE!

verified ....AKAIO v1.8.9z

Acekard 2i is working on my 3DS system v4.1.0-8U

2. summerxxxx1

summerxxxx1 Well-Known Member

hi my daughters 3ds is updated to version 4.1.0-8-E is she still able to use a cart if so which one is compatiable with this update?
    cheers

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Judging that the card is patched to work on it, yes.

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

The Supercard DS2, acekard 2i and the R4i Gold from r4ids.cn, whether they will work out the box or not is another thing.

You may have to update the card using a DS/Lite, but these 3 carts are the more popular ones.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I think you meant to say supercard dstwo instead of saying acekard 2i twice.