1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nintendo 3DS flash cards?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by kieran-123, Mar 21, 2011.

1. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

Hey guys I've heard of 3ds flashcards like the r43ds and so on...
    So do these really exist?
    Also I've seen the supercard3ds,I think that these (like all) don't support 3ds games yet tho.
    So is all these real?
    Would you recommend buying one of these soon? The 3DS comes out here on Friday.
    Also where would I buy the supercard 3ds? Could someone please give me a link? I live in the uk.
    Thanks
    Kieran
    Post Merge: [time]1300743482[/time]
    Here read this...
    http://www.sc3ds.com/

2. paulwen

paulwen Member

As I know, the r4i 3DS card from r4ids.cn released at the beginning of this month. It can be used in 3DS console, but without 3D performance. You can check R4i 3DS official website r4ids.cn for more informations.

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Don't buy anything that has 3D in the name. NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING THAT HAS 3D IN THE NAME.

Just buy an Acekard2i, or Supercard DSTwo. They can both run in DS mode on the 3DS. Nothing is going to be able to run 3DS mode for a long while yet, so anything that boasts that it has managed it this early is lying.

4. kieran-123

I have an iEDGE will that work on the european 3DS?
    Well I suppose we won't know just yet as they are released this Friday I beleave.
    and yeah I know not to buy a card with 3D in the name or even R4 in the name,I've had 2 of them now :/

5. wendyche

wendyche Member

As I know, the TT 3DS card can also run games in Nintendo 3DS console. It is a new 3DS card from n3dstt.com.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It is for DS roms only. Not 3DS roms as the system and games haven't been hacked/dumped yet.

7. kieran-123

Does anyone know if the ttdsi works because I have an old one of them...

8. Ibuuyk

Ibuuyk Member

Doesn't work.