1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ninja gaiden sigma collector's edition dvd (details inside)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mds64, May 2, 2010.

1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hello, I just discovered that ninja gaiden sigma 1 (not 2-got that :p ) has a collector's edition, now since my sources lack it (even ebay :( ) i have no chance of buying this...

But I already have the game, all i want is the dvd that came with the pack, or if possible an avi rip/iso of it.

I tried pirate bay, nothing...so unless someone can suggest another place that would be nice (with direct link to file/torrent a must).

...I may upload the sound track to sigma 2 if something unexpected comes out of this :)

(Shame no one is bothering to download the ost for killer instinct but hay I can't complain about lack of demand...)

Also feel free mods to move this, it's a request but not of a rom...not sure if this should be in rom request or not :p

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Trading section, I assume.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The rom request is the closest to be the correct spot.

The trading section is for sharing...not for requesting random stuff (I say random because this isn't a rom)

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Don't exactly know how your going to obtain that, looks like your best bet is hopefully find someone that owns it and can make a copy of the bonus disc.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I know, I was hoping they made one...they did the xbox version of resident evil 5..though not that great...so I made my own using what now belongs to a mate :)