1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zoe79, Apr 23, 2009.

1. zoe79

zoe79 New Member

Hi sorry guys im new to all this lol :-\
    I just wanted to know if anyone knew of a game similar to grand theft auto which is suitable for my 5 year old as he actually wants gta after seeing it on my ds
    any help would be great pleeeease

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, there isn't. GTA games are 18 for a reason, which is all the content is unsuitable for children.

3. zoe79

zoe79 New Member

i know they are not suitable for children thats why i haven allowed him to play on it, and why it is on my ds and not his, i only wanted to kno if there was any games SIMILAR to gta that are suitable for him basically just a good car game or racing or something

4. Loonylion

racing isn't really similar to GTA, but there's mario kart (not a serious racing game) or race driver: GRID (serious racing) if he likes racing games. I probably wouldn't reccomend race driver: GRID for a 5 year old, its quite hard and a bit annoying.

5. zoe79

zoe79 New Member

im not all that wen it comes to boys games lol but sumone suggested need for speed would that be any good? He has monster jam at present which he loves but is near to completing are there any games similar to this please i know i sound totally blonde but hey i actually am lol ;D

6. Loonylion

I don't know what the need for speed games on the DS are like (some of the newer NFS games have been rated pretty badly). Some PC/PSX NFS games involve the police, but I don't know if the DS ones do.

7. zoe79

zoe79 New Member

cheers for your help i will try nfs on mine first and go from there, funny part is we got 5 ds in the house all wit r4 and i haven got a clue lol ???

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

If you're looking for a kid friendly adventure game, one that has "mission objectives" for you to complete & allows some level of free roaming, kind of like what GTA offers. You could give your child something like The SIMs games for the DS, or maybe Animal crossing. I bet you your son will have a hoot not allowing his SIM to use the toilet & making him/her wet his/her pants when he/she can not hold his/her pee in anymore. Or making his SIM collapse in the middle of the street from lack of sleep ;D