1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Newbie Question: How often does romulation put new DS games.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by squarepants12345, Jun 4, 2008.

1. squarepants12345

squarepants12345 New Member

Yup! the question says it all! I want to download the english version of summon night: twin age, but after June 3, the official release date, i couldn't find the rom here! Help please!

If u can, please give me a link to another website, if possible!

Help would be much appreciated!

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

it never normally takes long at all, it was released yesterday so at least wait a few days and it should be up soon.

also we don't give links to other sites but if you do want to request a ROM in the future request it in the ROM request section and someone may endeavor to upload it to the site or if they have it upload it to a share site like megaupload

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We upload new ROMs as soon as they're available.

To understand how this works it's important to understand the process.

• Person A buys the game
    • Person A makes a dump of the game
    • The game is PRED, which means it's uploaded to one of the big private FTP sites where very few has access
    • The game is spread to lesser restrictive FTP sites
    • The game finally becomes available on websites

We pick games up somewhere along the way while they spread to more and more FTP sites and put it on RomUlation as soon as we find it.

This also explains why we don't allow requests for NDS ROMs because there's absolutely nothing we can do about it, we don't buy and dump the games, we just host them.

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

So seph, i'm confused...are you part of line 3 (FTP), part of Line 4, or are you guys in the final stage?

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

The last step.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well to be perfectly fair there are FTP sites that gets it later than websites, RomUlation is actually pretty quick and we often have games minutes after they've reached step 3. How much access I have is not something I share but I'm not part of step 3... wish I was but I'm not. :p

7. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

even if you were, you wouldn't say so.