1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Zelda game at TGS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by david23, Oct 14, 2008.

1. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

I hope a new trailer for a Zelda game will appear at TGS this year though I think TGS is ending soon

2. ultra

ultra Guest

i actually hope they don't make a new zelda game. i feel that it has become final fantasy trash and i wouldn't want that to happen to such a good franchise. i hope they do develop new games though that maybe fresh, maybe something like captain rainbow or maybe they will bring back project hammer. but in the mean time no more zelda, no more metroid.

i'm looking forward to that super punch out remake though, that thing looks awesome.
    sin and punishment 2, my god, 2009 looks great for wii.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's a new DS one coming eventually, announced by the Japanese guy who made Mario, forgot his name though.

4. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

you mean shigeru miyamoto or something I think that is his name.

5. Chrissyboi

Chrissyboi Well-Known Member

I Hope theres another Zelda Games coming as well. its not finaly fantasy trash cause not one final fantasy i have played is trash( except X-2 BIG mistake) i can't get enought of our hylian hero! the twilight princess was one of the best made so far, i either want a majora's mask remake or some thing along those line, CAnt get engough of zelda, it can never get old in my opinion, due to the quality of the games.

6. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

I hope it's in cartoon style again, I love it!

P.S. Yes it's Miyamoto.