1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New York Giants Win Super Bowl XLII

Discussion in 'Sports' started by jared_sgms, Feb 5, 2008.

1. jared_sgms

jared_sgms Member

so any one watch super bowl 42? ha ha ha. the patriots lost. :'( how sad fans. well i wanted them to lose because they cheated against the jets and they win to many games. well at least they lost one!!! :D praise god ;D. the team was bragging that they would win by an easy shout and late in the forth quarter boom!!!! the Giants scored to put the game away!!! ;) :). so ha patriots fans 8).

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Nah, not here in NZ.

3. wolfshark

wolfshark Active Member

crappiest super bowl i have seen in a while i knew NE was gonna lose after second quarter i could have made some money dammit..

4. Winterreise

Winterreise New Member

5. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Besides, everyone knows that everyone just watches the superbowl for the commercials. This year just overall just blew.

6. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Yeah I saw it from the end of the third. What a big upset for the Patriotes. Giants came back with the victory. Thats going to be in the books for sure!

7. ultra

ultra Guest

"18 wins and 1 giant loss"!!

the patriots were cocky along with all their supporters. the touch down the patriots made before the touch down the giants made, they [the patriots and their fans] were all cheering and had the feel that it's over for the giants. then the giants pulled what they did to the cowboys [droped everyones jaws open wide], made a touch down within 2:40 minutes leaving only 30 seconds for the patriots to make long throws and hoping for luck that someone catches the ball. but no, the giants were very defensive and we deserve to win the bowl after defeating the last 2 teams [cowboys and packers].

8. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Watched the rerun yesterday. Surely one of the most memorable upsets in recent years. The Pats won every single game except for the most important one :-\.

9. if you saw the last plays be the giants, you'd have seen that the pats got way too cocky, it was sad, that the pats should've won, but the coach, I think its spelt Bill Bellichek, got too cocky, thinking that there was no way they could lose, they underestimated the giants, they should've tried to the end, after that last regular season game they almost lost to the giants 38-35, its just sad :'(