1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New to this

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by aavhmvmommy, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aavhmvmommy

aavhmvmommy New Member

I am brand new to this and just want to make sure I understand all of this before I start doing anything. So any help or corrections will greatly be appreciated!

I first need to download the extraction program, then I can start downloading the games. Once the games are downloaded, I extract them. Then once they are extracted I can load them onto the DST-Ti card, or whichever card I am going to be using in the DS.

Seems pretty simple, almost too simple, like I am missing a huge step.

Again, any help or corrections are appreciated!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The only step you are missing is the firmware. You will need to download it, extract it, and put it on the card as well.

Either download it from the website for your card, or from www.linfoxdomain.com/ds

3. zymophore

zymophore Well-Known Member

Everything's right and complete..... nothing's missing.... Just look out at your points.... Don't be abusive...

Also... have your DST-Ti always updated..... ( is it like edge?) Anyways you've got everything in order nothing to worry about...

4. aavhmvmommy

aavhmvmommy New Member

Thanks for the help! I am going to give it a try. Start downloading games today and then download to the DSTT cards as soon as they come in.

5. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

I think i heard that the DST-Ti website has virusses or malware on the downloadable firmwares. I would use the website that TirithRR gave you.

6. zymophore

zymophore Well-Known Member

unlike edge and ace kart..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.