1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New to flashcarts, whats the best flashcart for an original ds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by busta305, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. busta305

busta305 Member

Hello I have an original ds and i would like to buy a flashcart. I read that the best 1 is cyclods evolution but that 1 is too expensive. I would like 1 that has best compatibility specially with newer games, i dont care about features or other stuff just that it plays the game well without lagg and if it has for cheats it would be nice too.

Also it dont have to support sdhc cards because Im not planning on getting an sd card over 2gb.

So whats the best flashcart for original ds under like 30 bucks that comes with like 1gb of memery. I heard the r4 cards are cheap but do they work well with new games like heartgold? Also Ive heard that there is a lot of fake r4 and clones so can y'all give me a link to where they sell the original r4 if these are the best flashcarts for orignal ds for like under 30 bucks.

2. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

I think you can buy the original r4 with Wood Firmware.
    And you can buy it from "Red hot stuff",I have lots of trust with RHS and they have never let me down.
    If you want a lower price and don't need them right now, you can try popbuying.com
    I ordered from them 4 times,with out problems,
    great price , great service!
    but it took between 14-20 days to come.
    Here is the link.
    http://popbuying.com/detail.pb/sku.R4_Revolution_0815_for_NDSL_NDS_%28Common_Packing%29-28735

3. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

EDGE is a decent and cheap card. The flashcart is easy to set-up and the site updates the firmware regularly.

4. game4nds

game4nds Active Member

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

acekard

6. Croassassin

Croassassin Well-Known Member

I found my dstt to be great and affourdable i bought mine from a local market :D

7. busta305

busta305 Member

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=40835.0

Usually best not to make another topic when one is locked ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.