1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New to all of this.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chris_sedgy, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris_sedgy

chris_sedgy New Member

Hi everyone, I'm really new to all this and I'm trying to download some Nintendo ds games. I don't know how too, Ive been told so many different things, like i need to download a program called "emule" and then download them through there, and a few other people have mentioned an emulator which I'm not up to scratch on what one is or what it does, can anybody possibly help?

I understand its a pain having to explain to someone who really does have no clue what they are doing but it would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys. :)

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

You can download all of your nds games from this website, no need for emule.

you should download no$gba and i think no$zoomer from here:

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

3. bwaybabs

bwaybabs Member

You don't have to download anything, but you do need an R4 and an SD card. I also use WinRAR. All you have to do is go to any website that has Roms, such as this one, romulation.net, DO NOT LINK OTHER ROM SITES, READ OUR RULES The letter next to the title is the country/language, so (U)=USA, (J)=Japan, etc. When you download it, it will be zipped/packaged. You have to unzip it by right-clicking and selecting "extract here." There will be a bunch of files but you really only need the one that ends with .nds, the others you can pretty much delete. You might want to re-name the file to what the game is called (if it's not already, and most of the time it is) and then just put it into your Games folder on your SD card. I personally like to have sub-folders in my Games folder for all my games just so that my files are easier to organize, because after you start to play a game it will create a sav file and you do NOT want to delete that, or else you will lose all your progress. (Learned that the hard way.)

Anyway, I hope this helps. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

@chris_sedgy : Follow what sylar has suggested.
    First, download both no$gba2.6a and no$zoomer2.3.0.2.
    Extract both file into a same folder, and then run no$zoomer, locate no$gba if asked.
    After that, play the game.
    You can download NDS roms from here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.