1. This forum is in read-only mode.

new system update for dsi?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mandeep7, Jan 28, 2011.

1. mandeep7

mandeep7 Member

i am on the latest system update witch is 1.4.1U and i already have the update for that so my acekard works fines on it, but recently i tried to go on the dsi shop channel and it said that i must do a system update. i dont really want to update it due to it might stop my acekard from working. is this a new system update, if so what version is it? im guessing this might be the latest and newest update so there's not much info on it yet.

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

There was an update a while back that was for the shop. It didn't mess with the flash carts at all, but I personally wouldn't update unless you know that it's that update. I took a gamble and mine still worked...however! I am not certain that that update was before or after the 1.4.1 update, so I would say not to update your DSi further. However, you can take the chance and see if it blocks flashcarts if you really want to buy something from the shop...

3. mandeep7

mandeep7 Member

the reason for my update is because Team Twiizers finally got the dsi mode working through a DSi SudokuHAX Exploit and it seems that you have to download the game sudoku in order for it to work. I'm worried cause it if i did update it, it might brick my acekard 2i.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Actually Nintendo took that off of the DSiWare shop.