1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NEW Super Mario Bros. DS Minigames BLACK SCREEN

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by CoolBoy963, Jan 17, 2011.

1. CoolBoy963

CoolBoy963 New Member

Hello I'm using an R4i Upgrade Gold v1.4.1 with kernel ver 1.57b. My New Super Mario Bros. (e) and (u) is not working, ive tried using the korean and japanese versions but they still dont work. when i go to the minigames a black screen is displayed. also, i have tried turning the cheats on and off. I have tried different file names, different cheats, different sav files (e.g. my save file, complete save file) please dont say "use the super mario 64 minigames" because I dont want to ive seen other threads that have n00bs on them and cant even explain the r4 card + kernel so im hoping this info will help finally find a solution for all the good people out there.

Thanks for your time :).

2. goodle101

goodle101 Well-Known Member

Thats odd have you tried different roms? Or only the same one because it might be the rom and not your cart thats the problem...

3. CoolBoy963

CoolBoy963 New Member

@goodle101 yes i have

4. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

try ysmenu.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0
    YSMenu for clones, that should fix the game, read the instructions carefully, before using it backup your contents before placing ysmenu on

5. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I use the latest YSMenu yet still it doesnt let me use the mini game, did it have A.P?

6. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Not that i know of.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Hmm, will try a different rom. I cant remember it might of been (U)