1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Problem in M&L Bowser Inside Story (all updates done & been playing)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by mlberger, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlberger

mlberger New Member

I updated firmware and cheats and have been able to play BIS for a long time now - YAY! However, now I am stuck and from my research I've read that this is a built in feature from Nintendo in case you are running a pirated version?!

Here's the problem... Once you reach the upper portion of Toad Town when you are meet the Blue Koopas and they give you the blue shell...... at the end of the "scene" they say take these with you and they present you with a box of puzzle pieces. You are supposed to hit the box with the Mario in the shell and the pieces fall out, however they never fall out and you are stuck in this scene. You can't get out no matter what. I've reset, I've turned off all cheats, I've turned off the DS and restarted, I downloaded another fresh copy of the game and reloaded it on my card - NOTHING works. I'm on roughly level 14 and do not want to start over.... HELP.

Ok, I have a
    DSTT card (real one, not fake)
    firmware V1.17a07, or sometimes referred to as dsm0053.zip
    Kingston Micro SD 4gig card
    Nintendo DS
    updated usrcheat.dat (dated 12/9/09)

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Update to 1.17a12 (dsm0107.zip) maybe that'll help.
    Download: http://gamewiki.jp/uploader/dsma/

3. mlberger

mlberger New Member

Thanks Kiekoes, but that didn't work. :'( . I tried the restart, turning off DS and downloading game again - no luck.

That'll teach me to get addicted to a game on level 16 - lol. Hoping there's a patch out there somewhere (fingers crossed). I think I'm going insane.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.