1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Nintendo DS Games!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by th3echelon89, Jun 2, 2008.

1. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

Can you kindly post some of the new Nintendo DS Games? I'm talking about good games! :D Please help me, I really need new games!

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Just a friendly advice, go to GameFAQs, under their systems list, click on Nintendo DS. Then view the various genre lists they have that suits your taste, look up individual games, look at some screenshots & read reviews, then decide what you'll like.

You should follow your own judgement, listening to people's recommendations maybe good, but trusting in your own tastes always is the best way to go :)

3. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

Thanks bro! :D

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Or go to http://www.tothegame.com/ then Nintendo DS. They have all the latest upcoming and released game information.

5. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

LOL

:)

It's mainly a partygame...

6. mskinggd

mskinggd New Member

i rekomending toni havk

7. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

There are some upcoming releases that have me...stoked :)

FFIV
    Pokemon:platinum (I don't under stand the title.. in the manga, every character is named after the game, but in this case, Diamond, and Pearl's friend isn't necessarily named Platinum...)
    Kingdom hearts

also, TWEWY is surprisingly one of the best titles I've ever played, but you can't expect any less from Square Enix

8. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

those aren't really upcoming per se since they're not remotely near to their release date as of now

what I'd consider upcoming is
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced 2
    Guitar Hero on Tour
    Summon Night Twin Age <- which isn't dumped yet though its out on retail stores
    Etrian Odyssey 2

to name a few which are all coming out in june