1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New need help with DSI and Acekardi Blue screen only

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by silva1, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silva1

silva1 Member

Hi I purchased a dsi and I also purchased an acekardi with mico sd card 2gb
    I downloaded ak2_417_20090517_release and placed the
    -Ak2 into the root of the sd card and Akmenu4.nds onto card
    I downloaded a game every thing went fine,until I loaded up my dsi I have a blue screen at the top and down the bottom shows my sd card and second slot and the game i downloaded
    ,I got this far by reading the forums, any information will be greatly appreciated, ::)

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Uh, sounds fine then, if it shows the game?

3. silva1

silva1 Member

Why cant I play the game? Is there something I done wrong...

4. anandjones

What happens when you try to load it? Read the Common Issues

5. silva1

silva1 Member

Hi thank you for your reply,When I load the game nothing happens I only see a blue Screen......
    I try to press different buttons,no luck...

6. anandjones

Ah, when you load the game, it has the screen. You weren't clear in your first post. Try using AKAIO firmware instead. It's a overall better firmware alternative. http://linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ under Acekard.

7. silva1

silva1 Member

Sorry I wasn't clear in my first post I went to look for AKAIO under acekard2i,does it matter which version 1.4 or 1.3
    I'm just new at this and I'm trying my best to understand,

8. anandjones

Which specific game is this? Do other games work?

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

1.4 is the better-the later the number the better I say.

I actually have both on my card-some games work great on AKIO, other's the acekard...

For example, nintendogs best friends, loads better in acekard defualt, where's animal crossing requires AKIO to funtion properly...

I forgot how, but I believe you install the akio in the card, then once you found the right place to put it, put in the acekard firmware loader...

Having both is handy-just set the games loader and it should be changeable when required...

Hope that helps if you want to try...

As for blue screen, I need to ask a few things just to confirm this is gonna help...

-is it a 2.1 or 2i, confusing I reckon

-Has the dsi firmware been updated recently?

-what games was it-just incase...?

-you say blue screen-but does the loading screen show just before it at least?

I want to get an idea of what's happening-for I have a dsi, but only a 2.1 card, thus need to use my older ds PHAT to work...and it's getting worn...

10. silva1

silva1 Member

Hi I just purchased a Acekard2i I have updated the firmware,game Mario brothers
    When I switch on Dsi It says loading then The top screen is all Blue and the bottom screen has micro sd card highlighted and slot 2 card underneath,I press start and nothing Happens,Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.