1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NEW LINKIN PARK SONG, ZOMG??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CloudBoii12, May 8, 2009.

1. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

ZOHMAHGOD
    NEW LINKIN PARK SONG!!
    Here's some info ;)

- Linkin Park Myspace

IS ANYONE AS EXCITED AS I AM???

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

NO!!

but then again the song they did on the first transformers film was good so lets see

3. CloudBoii12

>.<
    what do you mean no?
    LINKIN PARK RULES
    Unless you're saying that you're not as exited as i am but still slightly excited.
    ;D

4. equitypetey

no i'm not excited at all

although i like some of there songs i've evolved past liking angsty teen music :D

but i would like to see what they come up with so i'm more curious then excited

5. CloudBoii12

fair enough.
    They still rule :)

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I wouldn't really call Linkin Park angsty teen music. While I'm not really a huge fan of their new album I do like a lot of their older music. So yeah, I am a little excited about this.

7. pat raimondo

pat raimondo Member

WOW...the 1st movie woulda been sweet if it had been called anythiing but transformers,
    "space robots" "terminator 7" "moving metal things" any of these titles would have been way more suiting
    Linkin park is sweet "if yer into fake teen anst tight jean rock"
    so i guess it all makes sense
    thx 4 the heads up to bring ear plugs!!

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I couldn't care less about linkin park, they're pretty mediocre

9. equitypetey

shut you face hole right now transformers is awesome :D

10. CloudBoii12

:O
    SAY WAH'?
    Then again, that's just you're personal opinion, everyone has one.
    i think you'll find that Linkin Park is one of the most popular bands in the world and the most successful band of the 21st century.
    I wonder how more frequently this will occur though -
    Paramore made Decode for Twilight, and is rumored to be making a new song for the second installation
    now Linkin Park making a song for Transformers?
    Will the age come when we only want one song and will have to buy an entire OST?

And yes equitypetey
    Transformers is awesome :)

11. Loonylion

popular does not make them good. The spice girls were popular.

12. CloudBoii12

Indeed.
    Then again, as i said, they are the most successful band of the 21st century and they do appeal to a wide range of music fans, i mean how long were What I've Done, Shadow of the Day and Leave Out All the Rest staples in mainstream Australian radios, not to mention the addition of all of their "original" style songs on rock stations.

13. Loonylion

I highly doubt that.

14. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Everyone has their opinions. Not everyone enjoys the same music. Me, I like listening to Linkin Park,so, yeah, I'm excited. ;D

15. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

The song that was used in the first Transformers movie came out before the movie. They happened to add it to the soundtrack because it kind of fit. Now if you see the actual video for "What I've Done" it has nothing to do with Transformers.

I like Linkin Park, but I won't jump for joy because they are added to another decent soundtrack/good movie.

16. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Personally, I HATE linkin park. Thanks for the heads up, headphones will be used in the theater.

17. Seph

I don't get how anyone can really hate music, it takes a lot of shit to make me hate it. I pretty much only hate death metal which I wouldn't really qualify as music. Also, yes, that means I even don't mind Spice Girls, it's something I'd start by myself, but say I had the radio on and it started I probably wouldn't bother to switch away.

18. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Well, the only thing that makes me hate music, games, ect is fanboys. People who get too excited and that RAGE when people don't agree halo or Linkin park is the best just gets to me. Look up Naruto AMV's with Linkin Park (I also hate Naturo... same reason) on youtube and see why I hate it :D

19. Seph

So you hate it because others want you to like it? Do you not see how stupid that is? Honestly, if you dislike it then you dislike it, but dislike it based on the music not on other people.

I haven't watched Naruto so I can't really comment on how that is, but regardless, disliking an anime based on the music used in some fanmade videos?

Also, I think you might not fully understand the word hate. Hate is not when you think "gah, this music is horrible." I'm not even sure you can fully hate any kind of music, but even the most commonly used form of hate it needs to create great distaste before it'd qualify.

20. equitypetey

i "hate" punk music

its odd because i like almost all music and my music collection runs from classical to what some may describe as just noise with shouting

but i can't stand punk in any way, i think its just a way for talentless people to play something that you can barely call a song