1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NEW GAMES WONT LOAD.please help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by gazrocks, Jan 9, 2013.

1. gazrocks

gazrocks New Member

hi,need help guys,when i d/l the latest roms from here,they wont load,i just get "rom errcode=-4" please reset system.
    the games ive tried are lego LOTR,rise of the guardians,madagascar 3 etc.i know it must be a update issue,i just dont know which ones to download.i have a nds xl running on 1.4.4.all old games work,the latest one i d/loaded that worked was wreck it ralph and brave.thanks.my cart is a R4I GOLD 3DS

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Re: NEW GAMES WONT LOAD updated

I don't see how making 3 topics concerning the same issue would help solve your problem...

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

Re: NEW GAMES WONT LOAD updated

If you have something to add, please use the modify button on your initial post in the future.

Thanks.

4. gazrocks

gazrocks New Member

sorry guys,this is my first post.

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Error-4 could mean;
    1. offsets needed to emulate the rom isn't there; you'll either need to upgrade your cart's firmware or use a secondary firmware such as WOOD
    or YSMENU/TTMENU (depending on which of them supports your cart-see compatibility listed by each of them).
    2. fragmented files/fragmented deleted files; you'll need to back up your SD Micro, format card, re-insert files to the SD Micro.