1. This forum is in read-only mode.

new games just getting white screen?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by levhey, Aug 13, 2010.

1. levhey

levhey New Member

Hi, I've not downloaded games for about 6 months, I managed to find the links to art acadamy, harry potter etc and they'll play on desmume on my mac but then when I put them on my cards (a R4i gold and an Acekard) all the new games come up with a blank screen? I'm not very good at this yet and it took me ages to figure out what to do in the first place! what am I doing wrong?

2. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

firmware update

3. dedboy

dedboy Guest

Most likely what the above poster said. Try posting your card ergonomics and see if you get a better response. I just started using flash cards, and they tend to sometimes be picky. Other times, they are no issue at all. Good luck with a good resolution.

4. levhey

levhey New Member

One is an R4i Gold Christmas edition, I can't find anything for that and the other is an acekard 2 which I just updated with a .nds reccommended from another thread, I put it on and ran it and it said updated but the games still dont play?
    Post Merge: [time]1281737650[/time]
    Actually, I think I've sorted the Acekard I put akaio on it instead and it seems to have worked! So I just need to sort the R4i gold out, does anyone know where to get the best one for it?