1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New game from the makers of Henry Hatsworth: Monster Tale DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Soluri, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

So.... the makers of Henry Hatsworth are making a new game :D
    I think it sounds cool ;D Didn't play Henry, but I love anything with monsters in it, and this looks cute ::)
    So, what do you think about it?

Screenies:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Info: Players control both Ellie and Chomp as they explore and battle through five non-linear kingdoms in the Monster World, including the Wicked Treehouse, Monster Express Train, Ancient Ruins and Monster Nightclub. The Touch Screen serves as Chomp's Pet Sanctuary where he evolves with new abilities as he eats and plays with what Ellie provides from the top screen or buys for him in the store. But when Ellie needs some brute force or protective defense, she can summon Chomp to the top screen to back her up in her quest to save the Monster World. As Chomp gains new attributes he can evolve into approximately 30 unique forms with new attacks, shields, bombs and even the ability to transform into useful objects. Together Ellie and Chomp will take on scores of baddies that threaten to end their Monster Tale mid-adventure.

"Monster Tale defies traditional gaming genres and brings a truly unique play mechanic to NDS," said Gui Karyo, EVP Operations, Majesco. "We believe this accessible tale of friendship offers the kind of depth and challenge that players of all ages and skill sets will enjoy."

(Saw somewere that the release date was December 2010)

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Re: Monster Tale DS

Nice!
    I will be looking forward to this one!

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Re: Monster Tale DS

Looks good. As above, I'll be looking forward to it.

4. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

First thing that comes to my mind when looking at screenshots is... Kirby.
    Items on the bottom screen, cute enemies and graphic style...

Btw, this game was named Project Monster before, good thing they changed it cause there is a movie named like that, and it's not as cute...

5. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Well, I thought that was the name they were working it. That was a bad explanation..... It was the project name or something

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Wow, you're right!

Project Monster... nice name.

7. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

I loved Henry Hatsworth, and cannot wait for this one! Looks really fun!

8. Kimroseann

Kimroseann Well-Known Member

this is like the human version of kirby

9. electromakumba

electromakumba Well-Known Member

lol, reminds me of Ganbare Goemon.. Too bad they made only a JAP release for the ds :\

10. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

? It isn't Jap? And I said it already in my first post.....