1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New ezflashV 3in1 won't work with my R4

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by commoner, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. commoner

commoner Member

I found the tutorials in the tutorial section here about getting an ezflash 3in1 working with everything else and was all excited, but Rudolph's Tool v1.9 won't find the ezflash 3in1. Nor will v0.4. Neither the regular or updated GBALDR from Cory seem to work either.

From the research I've been able to find, it seems ezflash changes their chips every once in a while and that's why things like this happen. Since I literally *just* got this I'm 99% sure the thing should work, and my friends G6 works fine. I've seriously been looking for fixes for hours here and it's given me a super-huge headache, so if anyone has any suggestions you'd be my hero for ever and ever and stuff.

Thanks in advance :-\

2. Jiminy Crickets

Jiminy Crickets Well-Known Member

Do you have the GBA ExPloader? I have version .58b and it works with my R4. I also have one of the newer ezflashes with the newer chip inside (EZ5C3)chip blue in color.

3. commoner

commoner Member

I have GBA exPloader 0.4 (it's the predecessor to 3in1loader/Rudolph's Tool) but I wasn't able to find .58b (despite several people saying that it works). On Rudolph's blog none of the links work anymore and from the terrible excite.com translation I think he got a cease and desist from Nintendo. If you have a link to version .58b I'd be eternally grateful.

4. Jiminy Crickets

I just sent you an email with the files. Let me know if it works.

5. Jiminy Crickets

Oh, here is the file.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4066

Let me know if you need help with getting ram to work with the nintendo opera web browser or the getting the runble to work.

6. commoner

commoner Member

Well, I've got some ROMs working now, and that was the most important thing for me - and I think now that it's at least recognizing the 3in1 I can probably figure the rest out. Thanks a million!

7. Jiminy Crickets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.