1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New DS flash cart time for me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by razielleonhart, Mar 3, 2009.

1. razielleonhart

razielleonhart Well-Known Member

Ok people i and in need of 2 new flash carts for my DS Lite and soon to be DSi. I would like to play GBA on the DS lite and as for the DSi i want to be able to play all my DS games. One more thing i would like to use SDHC chips Yeah i know i can look all this info online but i am lazy so shot me some carts that would be good for my needs. BTW right now i own the R4 for the slot it is not a clone. As for slot 2 i have the EZflash 3 in 1.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

CycloDS Evolution and Acekart 2i

3. yin

yin Member

it's not sdhc and i'm not sure if it plays gba games but if you're willing to try something new, try the ncard. and since the dsi doesn't have a gba slot you can use the ncard for the dsi

4. Loonylion

DS flashcarts do not work on the DSi. The ncard is also not one of the most compatible flashcarts around.

5. razielleonhart

razielleonhart Well-Known Member

i am looking for one for my DS Lite and so to be DSi and yes i know the DSi can not play GBA

6. Loonylion

I believe DSi flashcarts are backwards compatible, but wait for someone with a DSi to confirm.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If DSi specific, then yes they are. They should still contain the regular DS pass hardware.