1. This forum is in read-only mode.

*NEW* Anime/Manga currently watching/reading

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by kaiden, Jan 14, 2008.

1. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

Just want to know if there's something good im missing out at the moment.
    Please do not list anime/manga like : One Piece / Bleach/ Naruto ~ which are really really long ongoing series that most people should be aware of by now.

ANIME

Kekkaishi http://yoroshiku-fansubs.com

Major Season 3 http://www.saizen-fansubs.com

D.Gray-man http://order.kipsta.net/index.php
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

PERSONA -trinity soul-
    Rosario+Vampire

MANGA

Fairy Tail http://www.kefi.org/fairy.php
    Kekkaishi

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I don't really watch anime and read manga and the only anime I watch are bleach, naruto and one piece but you said not too list them so goodbye...

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well i'm not watching reading anything right now....but i'm looking for Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig.

4. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

Yeah, the reason being anyone who has an interest in anime would be watching those series anyway. I love them all and can't wait for all of them to catch up to the manga cause they get so good.

Try this : http://kaa.animeconnection.net/torrentpage/ ~ it has both seasons of SAC all dvd rips.

5. calvin_0

>.>....by looking i dont mean Box Set......not download

6. KazukiShinden

KazukiShinden New Member

I've just finished watching a 13-episode Anime called "Elfen Lied" (you can watch all episodes on youtube if you're interested)

As a warning tho... it has really violent, bloody, gory graphics... if you can survive through the first 7 minutes of Episode 1 you'll enjoy the rest of it pretty much...
    Very nice love-story... but also shows how cruel humanity can be to outsiders...

So... it's a very deep anime, if you ever watch it... let me know what you think of it... :]

7. anandjones

Is there only 13 episodes in total or just 13 currently out now?

8. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

Aside from the obvious (Naruto...), I've been watching/reading Digimon Savers (anime), D.Gray-Man (both version) and Deltora Quest anime.

9. anandjones

There's Deltora Quest anime? Those books are in NZ and I don't read books other than comics and manga.

10. calvin_0

Elfen Lied is a short anime (14 episodes), and i dont think there is a season 2, its a nice story and a real life facts of human.

although i really enough its gore animation and its voilent is unmatched by any other anime in the market

but i heard the english version is censor alot....(my box set is the uncut- jpn version XD)

11. anandjones

Oh okay, I might have a look at it because I like movies and stuff with blood etc.

12. calvin_0

well i have more then just blood XD..

you'll get to see limb gotten cut, body being tear apart, or even heart being riped off.......its just amazing XD

and when you check up on this anime, you might want to take a look at Devilman Lady which have almost the same voilent and gore level as Elfen Lied

13. anandjones

Wicked, I'll check them out.

14. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

Claymore is an awesome bloody anime. Females walking around with huge claymore swords and are infused with demon flesh to help them hunt down the demons themselves.
    Berserk is a recommended classic.

I've been keeping up with the anime <3 is the manga as good as the anime?

15. martinnewton

martinnewton Active Member

Full Metal Alchemist is good, Personally better in Dubbed english, Veoh.com Search for it in channels. No need to download any, Just stream it online. its better and less chance of being caught

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

bollocks, it doesn't make any difference whether you download it or not.

17. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

Either your ears are broken or you're into annoying american voice actors that only work to pay bills and have no idea what the fuck they're reading much less care.

The distributers [Subbers, Rippers etc] will always get into trouble first. Very unlikely they would go after people who are downloading.

18. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Actually, there is much more chance of being caught on a streaming site. Take the Dattebayo vs. YouTube argument, for example. Those idiots don't understand the meaning of, "Don't upload our videos."

19. Sonica

Sonica Well-Known Member

D.Gray-Man? Yes, the manga's good. Aside from a few obvious differences as expected between anime and manga, it's enjoyably good. <3 Cross Marion is awesome.

Right now, I'm watching Digimon Savers subbed. Yay!

20. kaiden

kaiden Well-Known Member

I was interested in the Deltora Quest anime. Looked it up on anidb and all the groups whom were subbing it have stalled. Sad.