1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New acekard2i and how to get up and running

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by angusangus, Jan 24, 2012.

1. angusangus

angusangus Well-Known Member

Hi all, my lads DSis have been running Acekard 2i's for 2 years but around Christmas one of them packed in so I ordered a couple from the far east. They arrived today and I hoped that they were pre-loaded so that I could just push in the old memory card.

When I put the memory card in and insert the Acekard into the DSi, I get a strange icon, it's 'The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian Disney Interactive Studios (instead of the Alex Rider Stormbreaker). When I touch that, all I get is a 'loading' screen and then nothing else.

The DSi is running Ver 1.4E. Do I need to reformat the memory card and start from new again etc?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Are games already on your card itself? I mean roms.

3. angusangus

Hmm, not sure. TBH I can't remember if that's what I ordered or not. Probably not. Sorry!

The Chronicles of Narnia spooked me!!

4. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Active Member

Put the latest firmware onto your MicroSD card then it should run perfectly.

5. angusangus

As simple as that Clint? Is it the 'Firmware Update of AK2i for console 3DS3.0 and DSi1.4.3' from acekard.com? If so, I'll give it a try and let you know cheers

6. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Yes.

1. Download this: http://www.mediafire.com/?8105hvgnpy953u5

2. Extract and copy the files to your SD.

3. After booting, run the '3DS 3.0, DSi 1.4.3.nds' file

4. Follow the promps

5. Reboot and you're done.

I suggest doing this on a DS Lite!

7. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Active Member

Your acekard 2i had detected the akmenu.nds file but wasnt able to find _aio or _ak2. on www.acekard.com go into download and select akaion 1.8.9 (or latest) and delete the _ak2 or _aio and akmenu.nds from your microsd, then copy all the files from the download except for txt files, put into acekard, then DSi and it should work. :) hope it works!

also, if you do run "Acekard 2i Update for 3ds 3.0 and DSi 1.4.3" it should show a prince caspian image on menu. You are then free to update the DSi in system settings. Hope it works.

8. DominicSpolec

DominicSpolec Active Member

Try to use the latest acekard 2i firmware akaio V1.89, if it is not working, use a DSL to update it then try again, good luck.