1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New 3ds card K3ds Production has started

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by m_babble, Jul 21, 2014.

1. m_babble

m_babble Member

K3DS official site announced the latest news that K3DS has started producion on 20th July , 2014.
    Great news for 3ds flashcart users , the powerful feature of k3ds is that it's the first all in one card for playing 3ds games. If you are interested in this card, get more details from this k3ds offical reseller r4depot, they always release the news fast as well as the proudct k3ds.

Here is the quote from the official site :
    News:

20.7.2014: Production has started
    We had very busy last weeks so that we were not able to answer the mails in time. Several features of our Launcher are close to be finished and the first batches are close to completion.
    That means that we will contact our reviewers soon regarding the samples. Please do not ask us directly, we will write you email when we can ship your card.
    We will complete our launcher before we ship out any PCBs. So please be patient and don't preorder yet.

[​IMG]

2. Linda1121

Linda1121 Member

So, the k3DS team doesn't make us down, they keep their promise to release it in late July. Not sure how about K3DS work, just wait the review. Honestly, I perfer Gateway 3DS.

3. 3dsmm

3dsmm Member

It will be shipped after one week I guess! The news form official reseller dsgamerworld.

4. Davidolives

Davidolives Member

Nice features. however, too expensive. I would stay away from it until real units are received by the reviewers.

5. Saylieed Lnn

Saylieed Lnn New Member

But i see the card still can't support Multi-roms, while other 3ds carts can do like Mt-card and r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition card, i will attention the card.