1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Nevermind

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Soluri, May 20, 2010.

1. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Is there a way to play gba games on your computer?

2. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Re: A question

http://vba.ngemu.com/

just download the software, run it and then simply drag and drop the Rar or Gba file into the software

3. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Ah, thank you :)
    Post Merge: [time]1274366992[/time]
    And.... If you buy a EZ-Flash 3in1 Expansion, how much games can you put on it? can you put an sd or something in it?

4. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

no problem love ^^
    Post Merge: [time]1274367156[/time]
    idk that sorry O_O

5. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Ah, Then...do you maybe know which button you need to press for select and start? I'm playing Kindom Hearts Chain Of Memories but I'm stuck because I don't know which button I need to press ::)

6. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

You can assing them In Options.

Options > Joypad >Configure > 1

7. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Aha, didn't saw that yet ::) Oke, thank you ;D

8. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

no prob ^^

9. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

With the EZ 3in1 you keep your GBA roms and saves on your slot-1 (DS games slot) flashcart. Then, if your firmware supports the 3in1 you just choose the GBA game and it'll copy the rom temporarily over to the 3in1 and then boot (very quick to copy, only a couple of seconds). When you turn your DS off, the game will disappear from the 3in1, and when you next turn your DS on your DS flashcart should back up your save file to your flashcart.
    If your flashcart doesn't support the 3in1 then don't worry, GBAExploader is a piece of homebrew that let's you load GBA roms to it (you still keep it all on your flashcart's SD).
    So to answer your question, it can only hold one at a time, but loading a game onto it is so quick that it doesn't matter.