1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need suggestions.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by robolink, Jan 24, 2009.

1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

I'm A "casual" gamer. I'm Getting my DS card in about 2 weeks, but tell then I need some DS roms to play on my no$gba. I need something that's not like the usual games I would want to play on the DS like FF tactics or any other in depth game that takes alot of man hours to play. Obviously that's because I cant (or if possible, to lazy) to use the save files for the emulator on my ds card.

So...I need some casual games like...Ninja Town..that held me for a bit, was fun, sorta addicting etc.

would help ^^.

2. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Geometry Wars: Galaxies is a pretty fun asteriodish type shooter, that can help you waste a few minutes.

Or hours in my case =/

3. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

1-Castlevania series
    2-Metal Slug 7
    3-Mario Kart
    4-I personally enjoyed Trauma series.
    5-A game called "XY-XX Feel the magic" , or project rub , name changed i think...
    6-Golden Eye: Rouge agent (whole game takes 1 hour to play :p )

7-Dementium is a badass game , really scary , DAMN

all my best
    asdzxc123789

4. Nintendude92

Nintendude92 Well-Known Member

5-A game called "XY-XX Feel the magic" , or project rub , name changed i think...

Yeah there are two different ones, feel the "magic" and "The rub rabbits!", in europe Rub rabbits is called project rub.
    They are both fun.

If you want casual try Nintendogs, Warioware touched, Space Invaders extreme, Ace attorney series maybe.

If you liked Ninja town then try Advance wars or Fire Emblem

5. n0thealthy

n0thealthy Well-Known Member

I would not recommend Castlevania or Metal Slug. Try WarioWare and Cooking Mama. Both can be played in short bursts.