1. This forum is in read-only mode.

need someone to help me with pokesav for HG/SS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KingofKings24, Mar 22, 2010.

1. KingofKings24

KingofKings24 Well-Known Member

i downloaded the program. i really only want masterballs and rare candies..can someone please help

2. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

Cheater =D

1) Find your safe file in your flashcard (ie. 4749 - Pokemon SoulSilver (U)(Xenophobia).sav)
    2) Open Pokesav, load up that safe using the OPEN function at the top left
    3) The middle center is labeled "ITEMS". Notice the 2nd row called MEDICINE. Hit the EDIT button in that row
    4) A list will pop up, with some options at the bottom. Use the drop-down box and choose your item (ie. rare candy). Set pcs to your desired amount.
    5) Hit MODIFY on that same page. Then hit OK to save those settings.
    6) Do the same for Pokeballs. And whatever else the hell you want.
    7) When you're satisfied, you should be back at the main menu where you started. Go back to the top left corner, and hit SAVE. It will add those settings onto the game.
    8) Load and play!

If you have a real cartridge and an action replay, then it gets a lot more complicated. I haven't tried anything from it other than giving someone a made-from-scratch Pokemon.

3. KingofKings24

wtf? i want to see if that worked..but all i did was give cyndaquil fire blast and i saved it. then i put on the Ds and said this save file will be deleted cuz it corrupted..wth did i do wrong? is it because im using the Translated patched one?

4. GreyBBD

GreyBBD Member

even for the patch version you have to have the original save file in the flash Card no? (thats what I do)

If you play around the original save file (non patched) and then put the non patch sav file and the patch sav file. you will see that everything is working and got fixed in the patched version.

5. KingofKings24

ok so what do i do? im lost lol

6. rush n kaos

rush n kaos Well-Known Member

Eh I didn't think there would be any problems in that sense. So... I dunno. Wait, why are you using the translated version again?

7. KingofKings24

i using it because the english one kept freezing..i would just use the all item cheeat that already on the card but that freezes the game everytime you try to activate it
    Post Merge: [time]1269230049[/time]
    anyone else wanna help?