1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zwigli, Mar 8, 2010.

1. zwigli

zwigli New Member

o.k. i dont know what to do anymore, i tried everything but my problem is still there...
    I have a R-4 III-i sdhc, and the latest firmware (4.02) but my in-game saves keeps on ''corrupting''
    I cant play half of my games i downloaded here because of that (new super mario,bleach dark souls,bleach 3rd phantom) I rlly dont know what to do, i cant find any answer on forums, the solution i tried nearly killed my R-4 (updating the firmware) and i dont even know WHERE to ask for help, thats why i post it here.....

please help me =(

2. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

Secondly, try recopying the firmware onto the card.
    Thirdly, have you tried formatting the card. It may help.

3. blooddragon

blooddragon New Member

omg someone plaese help me all the files i download are in some .rar format and none of them are working on ether my acekard 2 or TT i just cant figure it out please help!!!!

4. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

X_X

use winrar noob!!!

5. blooddragon

blooddragon New Member

whats winrar?

6. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

a descompres tool
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=3880.0
    also if you need more help please star a new topic :)

7. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

If you dont know what winrar is you can use any of the roms here basically winrar is an extracting device that is used to compress files to a smaller size so its easier to download so you need it to extract the files get it cause its free.

8. blooddragon

blooddragon New Member

ur the best thanks!!!

9. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

or you coud try 7 zip it does the same thing as Winrar : http://www.7-zip.org/download.html