1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need some help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryoslide, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Ryoslide

Ryoslide Well-Known Member

OK Romu ppl I need some help.

I purchased a ds xtreme for my daughter and well $30.00 out the window I guess it was a fake. Turnned on loaded up once, tried to run a rom, White screened and now won't even boot up. I bought it from this website
    www.consolesource.com/ecomm/catalog/index.html

Anyway enough about that ??? :-\ ???

I want to know what is the most successful card out there for playing home brew and roms. If you have a link to a page even better. I wanna get this resolved before Christmas,

Thanx in advance.

2. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Probably an Acekard
    Ask mds for the details ;)

3. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

Have a good look at that site

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If you were in australia I would recomend my shop...but I can reccomend deals extreme.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.12472

This is on a bookmark I saved, so it's on a psp section-but I reccomend getting a acekard 2.i

And it's free world wide shipping-you just need to wait and you should be fine :)

5. Ryoslide

Wow thanx for the quick help guys.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/acekard-2i-ds-w-free-nds-screen-protector.html

So this card here would work for my daughters DS lite, and I also have to purchase a micro card to right?
    Post Merge: [time]1257517757[/time]
    Ok so I have decided to go with item sd card and acekard in one. Whats sweet is they are in Canada just 8 hours from me so shipping will smooth and easy goin.

6. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If your fine with the price you might as well, however I don't know if to trust them-we only suggested deals xtreme because we have the experience.

7. Ryoslide

Ummmmm so I should trust them or I shouldn't?

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

They're a trusted site, I've bought from them before, no problems.

9. Ryoslide

LOL ok well I'll go for it, I've wasted $30 whats another $50 lol

10. theunderling

Dont know if you got a microsd usb card reader with that crap you bought,if not make sure you get one.

I also have it on good authority that MDS is going to write an Acekard2i guide

11. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Here is what I suggest about the usb, get what you ordering anyway, buy a cheap multi card rreader, and find an micro sd to full sized sd adaptor.

I skipped the card reader part-laptop has one built in :)

12. Ryoslide

Wow I've never been so confused lol...Thanks for the help guys. lol
    One person says not to trust, on says to trust then one calls the stuff I bought "crap"
    <shaking my head> <sigh>

Anyway I'll write a full review of the product after I get and try it out so in the future it will be here for someone else.

13. theunderling

LOL,it aint a good card you bought,certainly not compared to the Acekard.Almos card guide rates it lower than an R4.If I buy something and it fails after 1 useage,I class that as crap.

If you can wait for 2 weeks delivery,use Dealextreme or pay a lot more from another supplier of your choice