1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need some help getting PKMN White or Black to work on R4 SDHC

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Clmbnsccrplyr, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Clmbnsccrplyr

Clmbnsccrplyr Active Member

Hello to all, I would like to know how I can get one of those two games to work on my R4 SDHC.
    I have invested about between 8-12 hours trying to get this to work, but I just cant. It always freezes right after I talk to the professor.
    I am running Wood v1.42 for R4 SDHC and the Kernel version I believe is v1.34 for R4 SDHC.
    I just got Pokemon Soul Silver to work, but i still can't get white or black to work :/
    I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me!
    Thank you very much in advance!
    Post Merge: [time]1334790060[/time]
    Please anyone :/
    I would really appreciate the help!

2. DominicSpolec

DominicSpolec Active Member

Hey, what is the official site of your r4i sdhc, is it the www.r4i-sdhc.com this card don't use the wood firmware. R4i gold from r4ids.cn uses the wood firmware, and the latest wood firmware is already V1.46 now, so please provide us more details, then we will see how to solve your problem.

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I suggest downloading the ROM from this site.
    Possibly your game is corrupted.

4. Clmbnsccrplyr

The website for my R4 is R4SDHC.com
    It is the regular R4 SDHC, it is not the R4'i' SDHC
    I am currently running the latest FW, which is V1.34 on it with the latest wood as well.
    As I said, I can run Soul Silver, but White/Black won't get past the black screen after the professor :/

Thank you very much for your time and help!
    I have tried searching the forums and download section for Pokemon Black/White, and I could not find an American version of the game. They all seem to be Japanese or spanish :/

5. ~!@#$%^&*()_+|

~!@#$%^&*()_+| New Member

hi please download the kernel from the official site.
    www.r4i-sdhc.com and click the download button

6. Clmbnsccrplyr

Hey, Im playing on a NDS Lite
    I have the normal R4 SDHC, not the R4i SDHC.
    I already have the latest Kernel for it, being v1.34
    Thanks though :/
    Post Merge: [time]1334949038[/time]
    Hey so can anyone please help me? :/ I'd really like to be able to play either of these two :/ you don't know how much I'd appreciate the help! :)