1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need some help for Theresia ds

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by nemer, Nov 6, 2008.

1. nemer

nemer Member

Hey guys I don't know if any of you started playing Theresia for nintendo ds (in which case I would highly recommend it if you didin't play it) but I need some help. I got to the level with the rooms filled with bugs (I got the frozen towel from the ice room) and I don't know how to advance in the story and can't figure out how to not get hurt by these bugs...any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

2. Raging_Time

Raging_Time New Member

Check the gamefaqs message board. I posted some info there.

3. loopydsfan

loopydsfan Well-Known Member

Im stuck there as well. I am probably being incredibly thick but where exactly is this gamefaqs message board?

4. Roy mustang

Roy mustang Well-Known Member

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=944894

5. nemer

nemer Member

tnx guys for your replys but i figured it out:
    to get rid of the fire go to the storage room and open the box on left with a stick you will get a water-rope (forgot whats its name) then go stick it in the kitchen...then in next room you will get the lighter which you will use to scare away the bugs.
    Right now i am stuck in level B2F i don't know how to untangle the key from the electric wires lol (you know..after you get the mirror for prayer and the cloth that i damp with the ethanol) I will check the link (tnx so much) and if i figure it out like my previous question) i will let you know

6. gijane

gijane Member

Help,

I just go out of the room where is the bed. I looked around and I saw a path with mud.... I can't remove the mud or remove rocks.

What can I do?????

Help me please...

7. nemer

nemer Member

can you state where that room is because if you haven't noticed 3/4 of the rooms has beds in them!!!

8. madlittleme

madlittleme Member

I've managed to get to the first floor now but need some help if someone can. I've made a ball n chain and got a crow bar, whenever i put the neckless around the neck it suggests i find the wall which could be torn down??? Have no idea where that is, anybody got any ideas??? Traced back through all floors so many times I'm starting to get a tad fed up of it. Please help.

9. loopydsfan

loopydsfan Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough yet? I could sure use one.

10. nemer

nemer Member

check out gamefaqs.com loopydsfan