1. This forum is in read-only mode.

need some codes/cheats for dinosaur king like how to get the deinonichus

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by shadow 26, Jan 30, 2009.

1. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

please help me have already beat dinosaur king but I still want to get the rainbow dinosaurs plase heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If flashcart, update database at cheats.gbatemp.net. If emulator, import Action Replay codes http://uk.codejunkies.com/search/codes/Dinosaur-King_Nintendo%20DS_17826479-3___.aspx

3. shadow 26

I checked the web site and saw the codes but... how do I enter them on the game?

4. anandjones

Please give more information, like what are you using to play the game. Emulator or flashcart? If emulator (no$gba etc.) go to Utility, and Cheats. There are still a few bugs with it though.

5. shadow 26

I am using a micro sd (which I think is a flashcard) using a ttds sistem as an adaptor to my nintendo ds. And what about this bugs? what do yhey do?

6. anandjones

No the DSTT cartridge is the flashcart, the MicroSD is just used for the memory. I was meaning bugs with the cheats in no$gba, a emulator. Get the cheat database from http://cheats.gbatemp.net (usrcheat.dat), download it, and then overwrite the old usrcheat.dat in TTMENU folder with this new one.

7. shadow 26

isn`t that dangerous? I mean, thats the flascard configuration isn`t it

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no it's not dangerous.

9. shadow 26

ok just one more thing why do it says that this things are for gba I want cheats for nintendo ds. Sorry I bother you

10. shadow 26

Is anyone there...please answer me

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

12. shadow 26

thank you very much you all especially you Anandjones your codes works very well. oh and it`ll also be of help if you do know about any stone circle code thank you all if you need help just ask for it

13. shadow 26

the program works very well but not on dinosaur king but on the other games. Please someone tell me whats going on thank you again

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well go to GBATemp.net for discussion... and some codes will be missing depending on flashcart; also some will be glitchy

15. anandjones

You probably can't do anything, except wait for additions.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

If you find some cheats that aren't added on you can post them in Narin's thread and he's likely to add them if you ask nicely

17. shadow 26

another thing: do you think is there a way to get the Items for the nintendo events without having to go to a nintendo event?

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah but you need the code

19. shadow 26

which code are we talking about

20. anandjones

You don't need to get the codes. They are included with your cheat database you downloaded.