1. This forum is in read-only mode.

need points!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jesus4me, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesus4me

Jesus4me New Member

i want to get narnia on gamecube dolphin emulator but i need points any way to get them

2. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

You can buy premium or just wait a while lol. I'd give you some if i could lol, i have like 52k xDD. But since you cant gift points, gonna have to wait or pay for premium. And seeing how you're on a "pirating" site I doubt that you'd want to do that.

3. Jesus4me

Jesus4me New Member

Ive read the laws of pirating websites your allowed to download if u have it or its the original game copyed on the web

4. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

That law doesn't exist, its a false rumor that I thought was actually long dead.

5. Jesus4me

Jesus4me New Member

got it from Gamespot and Yahoo Answers but thanks because that rumor made me download games and everything thanks now that i know Little Kill

6. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

It's not legal to download games, whether you have a legal copy or not. However, it's legal to make a copy offline but you have to keep it for yourself without spreading it. And you still have to own the legal game.

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Just buy premium.
    Or... you can buy a block of points.

I suggest premium because you get unlimited points and speed. And you get to be in the premium member group with blue stars!

8. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

... So... much.... maturity....

Also,
    *Blue boxes

You can wait. Since you have an initial bundle of points worth 500, you just have to wait for another 10 days or more (Depending on how much MB the game has) to get it.

9. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Hahaha

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Always read the introduction guide: https://www.romulation.org/buy/points/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.