1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need Monster Racer guide

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by Faivon, May 29, 2010.

1. Faivon

Faivon Member

Hello, this title has been released for quite some time and to top it off, it's a great game! I wonder why there hasn't any guide for this game yet? I'm looking for location for each monsters.

I can't find Wolfreeze and Krystal's monster... Furion too :p
    Anyone knew?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

People make guides normally if they have finished the game, and like lost planet 2...there is alot to do.

And quite some time...this only came out less than a month ago-your expecting too much.

3. Faivon

Faivon Member

I see..
    In that case, count me in if any of you making a guide, I already finished the game~ I could provide some help =p

4. footy

footy Active Member

Maybe try google it?

5. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

I'm not sure about Blitzhawk and Furion(stopped playing the game a while ago) but I know Wolfreeze is found in Eurasia in the area where you have to find that stupid lost twin. You can quite easily encounter Wolfreeze at the area you found the twin, the top area)
    But it is weird that there's no guide, I mean, check out gamefaqs, this game doesn't even exist on that site(I think).
    My bad, it is in gamefaqs, it's just the game appears by search only when you type monster racerS and not monster racer.

6. assasinzz

assasinzz New Member

Furion- Mt.Etna altar after you get the flame fragment
    Blitzhawk-Grand canyon
    Wolfreeze- Mt.Etna or anywhere in Eurasia(I might had spell wrong)
    Kristar-North pole altar after you get blizzard fragment
    Rainbeau-Great Barrier Reef altar after you get rainbow fragment