1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help with Wood r4i 3ds 1.35 blank screen problem

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by zonova, Aug 13, 2011.

1. zonova

zonova New Member

Hello everyone :). I'm having a problem with my R41 3ds Upgrade Revolution getting the wood firmware. This is my first time using an r4, so i'm not really sure how to do this.

Here's a link to what my R4 looks like: r4i-gold.org/r4i-v1-4-1-revolution-r4i-gold-3ds-upgrade-revolution-for-ds-ndsi-ndsl-ndsixl-3ds.html
    Well, that's sort of what it looks like. But the cartridge isn't all gold, only the sticker is. And it doesn't have the R4i, it only says R4.

Ok, so here's what i did. I went to this link first : filetrip.net/f25920-Newest-WOOD-R4-Kernel-V1-35-for-r4i-gold-3ds-v1-35.html
    and downloaded it. Then i extracted it. I then formatted my r4i microsd card so that nothing is on it. Then i copied the _DS_Menu and _RPG onto my microsd card. But when i put that back into my r4 and try running it, it just stops at a blank white screen. What am i doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me, i've been trying for a while to get this to work. And sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, the sections name is Flashcart Help, so i guessed that this would be appropriate here.

Also, my R4 was working well befor ei tried the firmware update, but i'm pretty sure what i was running was pretty old. And i also got the same result when i tried using the firmware from:
    r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp
    When i copied all of the contents of that into my R4, it still gave me a blank screen. If you need any more information, please do ask ^^

2. zonova

zonova New Member

The website on the card is r4issdhc.com

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

There was a problem with wood R4, but it's been fixed.

4. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Hi, man, dont mix up the firmwares. If your card is from R4i sdhc , then you should download the firmware from R4i-sdhc.com. dont use files from other places. Just go to the r4i-sdhc.com and download the correct firmware and try again.