1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help with Witch's Wish

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by drkangelz, Jun 6, 2010.

1. drkangelz

drkangelz New Member

i can't do the spell..just began the game and the spell won't work no matter how much i try it won't go...it just keep blowing up and poof...i'm on the part where vickey has to help tanya out of the cage by casting a spell on the board, but i keep trying and it won't work...need major help on how to work it...

2. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

You need to tap the police officer until the (!) appears on him, then open the scroll on the bottom right and write the spell on the board, make sure you do the circle when it tells you to.

3. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I'm on Chapter 3 and all the info it's given me is to find ways to help people with magic and now I'm wandering around aimlessly. I've spoken to everyone, touched everything, tried magic on several people and things and still nothing - it won't let me go home, indicating that I need to do something yet. Not having a quick save in between chapters is REALLY a pain, too.

So what does it want from me?

4. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Go speak to everyone and go back your own house to answer your grandma question about what to do with magic ;D
    So what does it want from me?

5. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

I spoke with everyone, I must be missing something. Is there a hidden place or person that's easily missable?