1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help with savsender

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Deeshan, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

Hi. Im trying to run savsender on my dsi. It works fine, dumps my sav to the pc, and I can confirm that it's 512 KB in size. But I can't get my rom to recognize it and neither would my pokesav. I need help in making this work or can someone suggest something else?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Your save file has to be named correctly. What are you trying to run the ROM with? No$GBA, a flashcart, etc?

3. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

It is a Pokemon Pearl cart save that I am trying to backup. I am trying to run it on my flashcart (ak2i) and the name of the .nds file is a.nds and its a.sav for the save file. And before anyone suggests, I get the cannot read from flash error when I use eepinator and NDS Backuptool failed as well

4. TirithRR

What firmware are you running on the Acekard? Do you have the settings set to .SAV or .NDS.SAV for the save file name?

Here is a save file converter.
    http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

5. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

Yes I have set it to .sav and what do I do with the converter? Im running AKAIO 1.5

6. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

C'mon, does anyone know the solution to this?

7. Kiokuffiib11

Kiokuffiib11 Member

Up above someone actually posted the answer.

Convert it with this: http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

8. Deeshan

Deeshan Active Member

I have no idea about the source format because it is a .sav as well. I have tried using No$Gba as the source and Acekard 2\R4 as the format to convert it to but it still fails to work. Can anyone tell me the source format. By the way, pokesav doesnt recognize it.
    Post Merge: [time]1264519994[/time]
    Hey someone's gotta now a solution to this

9. TirithRR

I have never used the program. Likely you need to convert it properly using the shunyweb converter. Try a few different ways and see if one works. Like the RAW Format to the Acekard format.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.