1. This forum is in read-only mode.

need help with nds

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by sylky0604, Sep 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

hi

i have a problem with my ds lite :(
    i put new covers on it, i did everything according to the manual
    and now all it does is flash ones and then nothing...
    someone knows why??

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Probably messed something up when you took it apart. Like something not plugged in correctly, etc.

3. sylky0604

i just checked it, everything is where it's supposed to be

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I can give a few suggestions-wether they would help or not is another story...

1.If you can remember what you did to take it apart in the first place, reverse that order (you would need to start all over again though :( )

2.Try locating a youtube clip of a ds being taken apart-I seen a psp one and am sure there would be a ds one-hopefully with re-assemble.

3.If your patient (and with nothing to lose-from what I know it may be busted) just pull it apart-out it back together-and keep doing so until something works...

Years ago my parents got me an n64-but parents tried to set it up on thier nice tv-but it would never start-or display correctly...

We then tried the older tv (one of the first colour tv's made apparently) and it somehow worked.

Years later, I tried again on that other tv-and I got it working XD

Point is-keep trying-but take a few breaks-if your getting fustrated it only makes your hand less steady (turns out I replicated the problem-he didn't fully insert the visual cable into the tv...)

And yes patients-just a reminder-and good luck miss_g :)

5. sylky0604

i did use a manual i did everything i had to do , i checked an other manual , it was the same.

i know i put it back together the right way

the only thing that it could be is the ribbon cable from the touchscreen... but if that's it shouldn't the battery light stay on?? the touchscreen just gives a quick flash and then the ds shuts off...

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You should bring it to a professional.

7. sylky0604

hmmz yes, but to late now ... i kinda, sorta euhmz threw it across the room ;D
    so thank you for the help
    lock this topic? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.