1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help with my Acekard2i

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by hxcdsal, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hxcdsal

hxcdsal Member

Ok so heres my situation, I have an acekard2i and I was running NESDS on it. It worked very well untill I decieded to Download The Legend Of Zelda spirit tracks. Now as you all may or may not know, in order to run LOZST I needed to download the new akloader v1.5.1 to fix the invisible train controls. Now heres what happened.LOZST works well but I cant run NESDS anymore I just get a blank screen. So I decided to find the akloader v1.4.1 to go back to the way it was. Now when I load the acekard up all the games just go to white screen. Can someone please help me to return my acekard back to normal? What do I need to download?

2. phoenixgoddessrising

phoenixgoddessrising Active Member

Have you tried re-formatting your acekard?

3. Jaysome

Jaysome Member

Backing up all your saved data and reformatting the SD card would seem the simple solution here.

Give it a try.

4. hxcdsal

hxcdsal Member

Ok but I have another question can anyone tell me where can I download the akloader v 1.4.1
    Post Merge: [time]1264539718[/time]
    PS. I want to get my acekard the way it was before I had to update for the LOFZST ds game

5. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

The closest you'l get is AKAIO 1.5 since the new loaders replace the older ones on the database, maybe there is a fix or update that allows NESDS to run under AKAIO 1.5.1. Try re downloading NESDS as during the update it may have been corrupted (happened to my mario kart DS and GTA CW roms).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.