1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help with gamecube iso's

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by idpaul, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idpaul

idpaul Active Member

how do i play them
    can i use the wii to play them
    im using alcahol 120% to copy them to disc but maybe i have the settings and disc record speed wrong
    do i record them to dvd-r\dvd-rw or cd-r\cd-rw

please help how do i use the gamecube iso's

additional
    Dolphin doesnt work with my computer i think its because of my graphics card
    im using whinecube that works fine but it wont load ISO it only loads erm... .gcm files i think

if its possible to download GC games and play them on my wii then when i do it I will be pleased

additional

ok so because no one is bothering to help me out
    i have another question
    has anyone else asked the same question
    or put up a information topic about how to play the gamecube iso's

me sighs... Dolphin doesnt work and im hoping that theres a way i can put a copied cd-r or dvd-r with gamecube game on it into a wii console and play it. that would be sweet
    or do i have to buy those gamecube discs which im guessing wouldnt work with the pc

additional 2
    you know. I may put dumbass topics up on here but the least you could do is help... i would

Do you know what i did after posting this. I searched the forums and i helped someone out with a gamecube emulator related topic i suggested that the person tries Whinecube because dolphin wouldnt work for that person.
    I had a similar problem with dolphin and i helped that person because i had experienced it myself that same day.

thanks to everyone for help

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

a modded wii can play gamecube games, and I believe you can also chip a gamecube.

3. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

Just google for gc backup launcher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.